We’ve decided! We have to try these 5 things before the seventh month of the year comes to end. Trust us when we say this, these are giving us sleepless nights!
1.The Freakshakes at Di Bella: They’ve been trending on the internet for a while and we’ve been super curious! Plus they look so freaking delicious. And they are priced at only Rs. 350! *happy dance*
2. The Godfather burger at Howrah: We didn’t know about them till a friend sent us these gorgeous pictures that had us drooling. Priced at Rs. 510 only.
3. Pizzas at Jamie Oliver’s Pizzaria: Common, Jamie’s a world famous celebrity chef whose finally launching his flagship store in High Street Phoenix and we’ve got to check it out. SOON. Priced at Rs. 1500 pp.
4. Goila Butter Chicken: This one’s been trending for all the good reasons. Saransh Goila’s famous butter chicken can now be ordered from his take away joint at Andheri. We checked out the website and the offerings look pretty tempting. Price: Rs. 275. There is also a paneer version for vegetarians available for the same price.
5. Tea Trails: Ever since this cafe opened up at Bandra and then expanded to Fort, Mumbai we’ve been trying to pay them a visit and indulge in all the yummy things they offer. Let’s hope this month we succeed. Priced at Rs. 600 pp approximately. PS: They have great waffles too.
6. The Pizza Burger by Dominoes: This Pizza Burger oozing cheese looks like a real treat for Pizza Lovers. It comes in four variants – The Classic Non-Veg, The Premium Non-Veg, The Classic Veg and The Premium Veg. The Non-vegetarian burgers are priced at Rs. 150 – 175 while the vegetarian burgers vary from Rs. 105 to Rs. 140.
7. Molecular Thali at Chemistry 101: I’ve heard so much about this place and all the cool things available here that I am extremely eager to try it out. And although the reviews aren’t great, the curiosity remains. Priced at Rs. Rs. 550 for a non-veg thali and Rs. 450 for a veg thali.